Popular Post

Popular Posts

Posted by : Fans Mayuyu AKB48 Sabtu, 08 Juni 2013

“Everyone, thank you so much for supporting me. I’m Mayuyu AKA Watanabe Mayu from Shinoda Team A.
During last year’s senbatsu sousenkyo, I’ve gotten a lot of support and expectations that I couldn’t even believe that I got a happy rank, 2nd place. No matter how many days, weeks or months have passed, I really couldn’t believe that I got 2nd place, and I was really happy. And during last year’s speech I said, “I want to be number 1 in next year’s election.” For the first place that I aimed for, for a year until today, I did all my best. Within this year, a lot of fans have said words of support, gave me lots of warm feelings and a lot of other things. I’m really happy that in the past year, I’ve tried my best with my fans and experienced feelings together. 
In the past year, I worked towards being number one. This 3rd place, honestly, I feel really frustrated, but trying my best with the fans like this to go to the top resulted in a complete year, and it was very fun and I’m really happy. I joined AKB when I was 12, and this year it’ll be 7 years. While looking closely at the backs of my senpais, the first and second generations, I’ve done activities and realized one thing. Being center is probably hard, but as the center, it’s the hardest to gain recognition from the fans. I knew that, but…uhm. More than any member, I myself have the confidence that I’ve devoted myself to AKB48. So with that in my heart, this 3rd place, I can still go higher, and I’ll try my best with that hope in my heart.
In next year’s sousenkyo, it’d be great if my name is called last. Everyone, thank you so much for all the support this time!”

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Mayuyu Featured Team Surprise M16: Megami wa Doko de Hohoemu

Mayuyu Featured Team Surprise M16: Megami wa Doko de Hohoemu

[PV] Team Surprise M16: Megami wa Doko de Hohoemu

- Copyright © 2013 ./Mayuyu's World - Re-design by @odjiek21 - Follow our twitter @FansMayuyu_AKB -Originally Designed by Johanes Djogan -