Popular Post

Popular Posts

Posted by : Fans Mayuyu AKB48 Jumat, 31 Mei 2013

Question: Things that changed and things that you were aware of this year
I wanted to go higher than last year. Moreover, I became aware of what I was lacking. I have a lot of kouhais, so I’ve been thinking about the group as a whole.
Question: The only thing you won’t lose in
Positiveness
Question: Please comment on the costume you chose for your poster.
It’s the costume I wore for “So Long!”, the first AKB48 single that I centered in. The design is really cute, and the costume is my favorite which is packed with lots of memories!
Question: It’s the morning of the Senbatsu Sounsenkyo. What would be your “game” food?
My beloved white rice and miso soup!

Source : http://www.asahi.com/culture/idol/profile_akb/AKB_A21.html

{ 1 komentar... read them below or add one }

Mayuyu Featured Team Surprise M16: Megami wa Doko de Hohoemu

Mayuyu Featured Team Surprise M16: Megami wa Doko de Hohoemu

[PV] Team Surprise M16: Megami wa Doko de Hohoemu

- Copyright © 2013 ./Mayuyu's World - Re-design by @odjiek21 - Follow our twitter @FansMayuyu_AKB -Originally Designed by Johanes Djogan -